Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Your Body Changing... Message from Roshandra

Notice your BODY and how it feels Now...Message from Roshandra * Arch ANgel Raphael January 15, 2013 

the body is going to be feeling areas where your energy puddles? or where you have cleansing on health to do or immune system boosting time and detoxing...along with your family dna health history showing up...

this is the BODY telling you to Heal those areas...Rebalance your body and CLEANSE....it is a time that is meant to aid you and the body holds a KNOWING of what is OFF or what is not working harmoniously....

so this means....lighten up on food intake...spices or herbs are perfect...juicing....lemon and honey water ever am....ALKALINE PH of your body and ...stay off JUNK food and Meat...heavy consumption of sugars or unhealthy fats....STAY OFF that....when STRESS Happens we do reach for the foods that are programmed to add FAT to our bodies or CLOG the sytem... so your moment to moment is EAT Healthy ways and DETOX ...

one day a week i do an APPLE day and FRESH Water....
6 to 8 apples that are organic and fresh water...detox mondays
this clears your COLIN too and balances your body quickly....

with all that is going on ...the body needs organ rest and less in the tummy at least one day a week..RULE of thumb and then off and on FAST a 3 day period or up to a week with a healthy fasting method...soups or juice or whatever works for you...

THE BODY needs MOVEMENT and streaching and exercise but again nothing complicated...just move the body

Blessings Roshandra * Arch Angel Raphael

https://www.facebook.com/notes/roshandra-simone/transpersonal-counseling-sessions-clearings-healing-and-aligning-blessings-rosha/250540834962107

2 comments:

  1. Testimony from Jessica...

    Jessica Lynn
    I met Roshandra in the spring of 2012 because of our love for Mt Shasta and the area around it.

    Roshandra helped me move some stuck energy that had me living in a place that did not support me or my fur family. She did a puja for me which I followed through on that moved me to my perfect place in a very short amount of time.

    I have done the full and new moon candle work with Roshandra for the past year and it is amazing how she can line up the work, meditations, colors et al with what is going on on the planet and I can share with you that it further helped me to heal issue in my life, move me to a new and wonderful home, and helped me to build my business as well.

    Roshandra does amazing work and is an amazing person and healer!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne Mills Several of your messages this week have truly blessed my life. thank you. From Facebook

    ReplyDelete